- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- LS-VISM: A software package for analysis of...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Design and application of a gradient-weighted moving...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial...