- Referenced in 9810 articles
- nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets and scripts for Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields ... applications for this methodology, from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- itsmr: Time series analysis package for students. This package provides a subset of the functionality ... students using the textbook ”Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting” by Peter J. Brockwell...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- package wmtsa: Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis. Software to book Wavelet Methods for Time...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial Time Series. R companion to Tsay ... Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- implementation of methods of nonlinear time series analysis which are based on the paradigm...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Time Series Analysis. Contains R functions and datasets detailed in the book ”Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- simulate processes with econometric and time series analysis. Economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing ... affect your organization. Our econometric capabilities, time series analysis and time series forecasting techniques...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- package tseries: Time series analysis and computational finance , Package for time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- likelihood, Kalman filtering and smoothing, and Bayesian analysis of Normal linear State Space models, also ... book gives an introduction to statistical time series analysis by dynamic linear models. It covers ... dynamic linear models particularly suited for time series analysis, both for univariate and multivariate data ... paragraph deals with classical tools for time series analysis. Then, dynamic linear models for time...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Computer-Aided Program for Time-series Analysis and Identification of Noisy Systems (CAPTAIN) Toolbox. This ... important aspects of identification, estimation, nonstationary time series analysis and signal processing, adaptive forecasting...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- performs extended analysis, forecasting and change-point detection for one-dimensional time series and analysis/forecast ... multi-dimensional time series. Macros tools, which serve to remember sequences of program procedures ... examples of the book ”Analysis of time series structure: SSA and related techniques” are obtained...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Modeling financial time series with S-Plus. This book can be considered as a users ... Corporation for the statistical analysis and modelling of financial time series. But the book ... used as an introduction to the time series analysis which covers computational and interpretational aspects ... analysis of vector autoregressive and multivariate GARCH models; modelling of long memory time series (including...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- econometric analyses (cross-section, panel data analysis, time series estimation and forecasting). It combines spreadsheet...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- tool for certain econometric procedures in time series analysis that are especially difficult...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series ... fast, efficient, and comprehensive econometrics and time series analysis software package. For more than...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- statistical / econometric software system for time series models with unobserbed components such as trend, seasonal ... friendly environment for the analysis, modelling and forecasting of time series. Estimation and signal extraction ... OxMetrics modular software system for data analysis with excellent data manipulation, graphical and batch facilities ... full name of STAMP is Structural Time Series Analyser, Modeller and Predictor. Structural time series...