- Referenced in 15 articles
- time-integration scheme (Lagrangian method). The three-dimensional dynamics equations based on the classical Newtonian ... particle is kept at every time step. Contact forces depend on the particle geometry overlap ... provides great flexibility when adding new scientific simulation code. Some of the advantages are that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). PFC Suite ... interact at contacts to represent both granular and solid materials. PFC models simulate the independent...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- contains a large range of contact models, allowing for simulations of complex interactions such ... built-in statistics package constructs accurate three-dimensional continuum fields such as density, velocity, structure...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- powerful process simulation system designed to analyze the three-dimensional (3D) flow of complex metal ... deforming body capability with arbitrary contact allows users to simulate mechanical joining and coupled...
- Referenced in 1 article
- heterogeneous architecture where both two- and three-dimensional cases were assessed. In Trubal, the particle ... interaction rules are governed by the theoretical contact mechanics which enable the direct ... Numerical simulations were implemented to present the benefits of this research. Firstly, two simulations ... simulation of die filling with a stationary shoe containing 20,000 three-dimensional particles...
- Referenced in 1 article
- contains two-dimensional (dem_2d) and three-dimensional (dem_3d) solvers, and is based ... simulation. Lethe-DEM supports Hookean (linear viscoelastic) and Hertzian (non-linear viscoelastic) contact force models...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...