- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PANDA - interactive program for minimum weight design of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CURVBRG: a program for analysis of curved I...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...