- Referenced in 31 articles
- framework is demonstrated with examples in texture classification, segmentation and retrieval. The framework...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach for feature extraction ... objects, which are characterized by color, texture, shape, and location. The system classifies images into...
- Referenced in 1 article
- task of 3D texture classification of triangular-mesh surfaces collected from public data sets. Comparison...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package soiltexture: Functions for Soil Texture Plot, Classification and Transformation. ”The Soil Texture Wizard ... virtually allows to plot any soil texture triangle (classification) into any triangle geometry (isosceles, right ... soil textures data from different soil texture classification or different particle size systems. Many...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- texture features, procedures for feature selection and extraction, algorithms for data classification, various data visualization ... aimed at analysis of magnetic resonance image textures. However, it revealed its effectiveness in analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- density, Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC), pH, soil texture fractions and coarse fragments) at seven standard ... World Reference Base (WRB) and USDA classification systems (ca. 280 raster layers in total). Predictions...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1138 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...