- Referenced in 6337 articles
- fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Paul Embrechts: This book is primarily a textbook for courses in quantitative risk management...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Functions. Datasets and Functionality from the textbook Jan Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- This package is a companion to the textbook S. Weisberg (2005), ”Applied Linear Regression...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- cover all material found in the standard textbooks. Written in C++ and freely available worldwide...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- intended audience is students using the textbook ”Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting” by Peter...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- primarily designed to accompany Kevin Murphy’s textbook Machine learning: a probabilistic perspective...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- ETPS are mostly taken from the textbook: Peter B. Andrews, An Introduction to Mathematical Logic...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- between the variables in the model. This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- various kinds of mathematical documents, including articles, textbooks, interactive books, courses. It can serve...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- name, while the output is in the textbook style used in most particle-physics publications...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- package is a unofficial companion to the textbook ”Applied Logistic Regression” by D.W. Hosmer...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- accompanying books transcend the old ideas of `textbooks’ and `computer manuals’ by linking the learning...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- close to the statements traditionally found in textbooks and scientific papers. The constraint-solving algorithm...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- based on Gries and Schneider’s LADM textbook had frequently been asking...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- tutorial paper  and the textbook . We note that there exist established information inequalities...
Electronic Geometry Textbook
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Electronic Geometry Textbook: a geometric textbook knowledge management system. Electronic Geometry Textbook is a knowledge ... management system that manages geometric textbook knowledge to enable users to construct and share dynamic ... geometry textbooks interactively and efficiently. Based on a knowledge base organizing and storing the knowledge ... been developed for users to create geometry textbooks with automatic checking, in real time...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- collection of datasets to accompany the textbook ”Using R for Introductory Statistics...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- perturbation theory and non-perturbative physics in textbooks. Finally, we show that for the multi...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- then, the project has resulted in supplementary textbooks, which enrich the sophomore ODE course...