- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Symstra: A framework for generating object-oriented unit...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- TestEra: A novel framework for automated testing of...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Korat: Automated testing based on Java predicates. This...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Rostra: A Framework for Detecting Redundant Object-Oriented...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- AG: A set of Maple packages for manipulating...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XGBoost is an optimized distributed gradient boosting library...