- Referenced in 6 articles
- terms what derivatives are and, in some respects, derivatives are no more complicated than insurance...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- useful for decision-makers, financial analysts, banks, insurance companies, etc. when they have to make ... loan, fix the loan modalities (interest, terms, etc.), offer guarantee for foreign activities, cover some...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The Duali/Dualpc software system is designed to solve...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...