- Referenced in 25 articles
- Computing tensor eigenvalues via homotopy methods. We introduce the concept of mode-k generalized eigenvalues ... this bound and the structures of tensor eigenvalue problems, we propose two homotopy continuation type...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- problems. We consider elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems on a tensorized domain, discretized such that ... standard approaches to the solution of matrix eigenvalue problems fail due to the exponentially growing ... solution vector x in a low-rank tensor format. In this paper ... rank variant of LOBPCG, a classical preconditioned eigenvalue solver. We also show...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- matrix product states (MPS), also known as tensor trains (TT); matrix product operators (MPO); local ... compression, canonical forms, etc.; finding extremal eigenvalues and eigenvectors of MPOs (DMRG); flexible tools...
- Referenced in 1 article
- orientation average of tensors of arbitrary order by presenting a clear connection to the Fourier ... Fourier coefficients (referred to as texture eigenvalues) and the central orientation of the central orientation ... representation requires the computation of specific isotropic tensors. A pragmatic algorithm for the automated generation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- real part of the rightmost eigenvalue (the so-called spectral abscissa). The polynomial approximations ... tensorial Clenshaw-Curtis cubature rules, based on tensor-product Chebyshev grid and Padua points, respectively...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...