- Referenced in 1 article
- been verified being beneficial to individual recognition. Taken above insights together, we assume that each ... human body needs its own spatio-temporal expression. Then, we propose a novel part-based...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Formen und gestalten Sie die Welt, die Sie...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...