- Referenced in 1438 articles
- equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations ... clusters of workstations, and any system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots...
- Referenced in 1004 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... without changes on any BSD-UN*X system (preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane ... multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors ... three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- requiring the solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library ... decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention is paid to possible...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- efficient algorithms for solving linear systems of equations and linear least squares problems, in particular...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- vectors, or as a system of linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA ... Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations ... incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear elasticity equations...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- space of the corresponding homogeneous system of linear equations under the assumption that the eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 1240 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements ... than that of solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems...