- Referenced in 253 articles
- parameter continuation for families of systems, such as the inverse kinematics of six-revolute serial ... preserves the straightline quality of an input system. Uses homogenization to accurately compute solutions...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion ... clusters of workstations, and any system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- programmers, statisticians, and researchers. Use the SAS System for data manipulation and general statistical analysis ... perform complex tasks such as matrix inversion or eigenvector generation...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Loewner framework and transfer functions of singular/rectangular systems. A connection is established between the Loewner ... framework for model reduction and the generalized inverses of singular and rectangular matrices. In this ... both the Moore-Penrose and the Drazin inverses are involved. As a consequence this approach ... yields transfer functions for singular and rectangular systems. Thus the Loewner framework constitutes a natural...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- derived from control and filtering problems for systems in generalized (or implicit or descriptor) state ... respect to inversion. Cross-weighting or correlated noise is handled directly. Both system-theoretic balancing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Singular library for computing Macaulay’s inverse systems. In this note we review the Singular...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- with respect to an (inverse) match-bounded string rewriting system. Matchbox can search for proof...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- sparse approximate inverse preconditioner for the iterative solution of large, sparse systems of linear equations ... norm) minimization to compute a sparse approximate inverse. The sparsity pattern used is the pattern...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- positive definite systems. The basic idea of ILUPACK is based on inverse-based ILUs, that...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- systems can be solved using direct or iterative methods. Solution methods for eigenproblems include inverse...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- main features of the system; in particular, the inverse dynamic analysis that resolves the fundamental ... muscle configuration. In addition to the musculoskeletal system, a model can comprise external objects, loads...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- solve the inverse problem may enable in-depth analysis of complex dynamic systems in biology...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- number of multiplications needed to provide an inversion in the ground field. In order ... point). They look at twelve different coordinate systems: Projective, Jacobian (these two systems are also ... affine) coordinates is given. Note that certain systems do not provide a model for every ... cases, allowing zero, one, two or three inversions in the ground field (typically, an inversion...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Aleph is an Inductive Logic Programming (ILP) system. This manual is not intended ... main purpose was to understand ideas of inverse entailment which eventually appeared in Stephen Muggleton ... paper: Inverse Entailment and Progol, New Gen. Comput., 13:245-286, available at ftp://ftp.cs.york.ac.uk ... functionality of several other ILP systems. Some of these of relevance to Aleph are: CProgol...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- derived for Drazin-inverse solution of consistent or inconsistent linear systems of the form...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- have implemented InvX, a system that will mechanically generate inverses for a substantial class...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- such inverse problems: data assimilation and field inversion. DAFI generalizes these diverse problems into ... parameter estimation for the Lorenz dynamic system, field inversion for the diffusion equations, and uncertainty...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- fuzzy Rough Set reasoning. The fuzzyDL system includes a reasoner for fuzzy SHIF with concrete ... augmented with transitive roles, a role hierarchy, inverse, reflexive, symmetric roles, functional roles, and explicit...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ModEM: a modular system for inversion of electromagnetic geophysical data. We describe implementation ... modular system of computer codes for inversion of electromagnetic geophysical data, referred to as ModEM ... system is constructed with a fine level of modular granularity, with basic components ... inversion – forward modeling, sensitivity computations, inversion search algorithms, model parametrization and regularization, data functionals – interchangeable...