- Referenced in 52 articles
- design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification ... systems by structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages ... functions in a program. In SIGNAL, the notion of conditional data-flow graph can similarly...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Continuous-time Closed Neuron Assembly Detection) is a program to find frequent imprecisely synchronous joint ... factor of 40), but supports a graded notion of synchrony. This is (currently) not supported...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Milner’s ccs with a notion of qualitative time called clocks. The algebra has been ... language features point-to-point communication, multi-synchronization, local deter-ministic parallel composition, global...
- Referenced in 1 article
- means of deduction rules that associate a time transition system with a PAFSV process ... properties of PAFSV is presented for a notion of bisimilarity. PAFSV may be regarded ... PAFSV with some examples: a MUX, a synchronous reset D flip-flop and an arbiter...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- issues of distributed execution and real-time constraints imposed by the design of networked ... tool TRON enabling coordination, synchronization, and online distributed testing. The notion of $Delta$-testability required ... Spread message serialization service and Network Time Protocol allows reducing $Delta$ down...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The MQV protocol of Law, Menezes, Qu, Solinas...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- LIME: a middleware for physical and logical mobility...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FranTk -- a declarative GUI language for Haskell. FranTk...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...