- Referenced in 293 articles
- language support for explicit concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- family of synchronous languages, like SyncCharts, Lustre, Argos or Signal, which are particularly well-suited...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- applications span imperative, functional and logic languages, synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real-time...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- procedures, classes, objects, exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over a constraint store. It supports finite...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- critical real-time software generated automatically from synchronous specifications, producing a correctness proof for complex...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- like module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best ... design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification ... systems by structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages ... module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- original data collection of Cohn-Kanade included synchronized frontal and 30-degree from frontal video ... below). Version 3 will add the synchronized 30-degree from frontal video. To receive...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- directors for the following models of computation: synchronous- reactive, discrete event, continuous time, process networks...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher. It was designed as an exercise...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- several sites around the world, automatically synchronized, to provide reliable and network efficient service...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- require performance-destroying memory locking and synchronization. This work aims to show using novel theoretical...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- executed using a variety of conservative synchronization protocols, which include the null message and conditional...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- document specifies the third version of the Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL, pronounced ”smile”). SMIL ... those who need to represent timing and synchronization. For example, SMIL 3.0 components are used...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- known process calculi, e.g. asynchronous communication, polyadic synchronization, pattern matching, protection, delimited receiving and killing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Synchronization abstraction in the BETA programming language. This paper argues that synchronization of processes need ... While discussing the use of patterns of synchronization and their implementation in BETA, we focus...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- extends OCaml with support for concurrency and synchronization, the distributed execution of programs ... locality, a strict adherence to local synchronization, and a natural embedding of functional programming ... Local synchronization means that messages always travel to a set destination, and can interact only ... pattern-matching on messages to express local synchronizations. The lectures and lab sessions illustrate...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- easy to make a mistake in synchronization that produces a data race...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- society. In standard object-oriented models, objects synchronize on method calls. These models ... their tight coupling of communication and synchronization; network delays and instabilities may locally result ... looser coupling of method calls and synchronization. Asynchronous method calls and high-level local control...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- also provides GHC with a synchronization primitive. The latter is required by the intended applications...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- profiler is that it uses the bulk synchronous parallel cost model, thus providing a mechanism...