- Referenced in 504 articles
- large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular, and tridiagonal ... singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- routines for factorizing sparse symmetric positive definite matrices of the form A or AAT, updating/downdating ... sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization relies ... BLAS. Both real and complex matrices are supported. CHOLMOD is written in ANSI/ISO C, with ... when A is sparse symmetric positive definite, as well as in several other sparse matrix...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- matrices; and symmetric, positive definite, orthogonal, defective, involutary, and totally positive matrices. The visualization routines...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- novel parallel preconditioner for symmetric positive definite matrices. It combines a generalized factored sparse approximate...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- short, concise routines for factorizing symmetric positive-definite sparse matrices, with some applicability to symmetric...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- hyperspheres, hyperbolic spaces, spaces of symmetric positive definite matrices and Lie groups of transformations...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- complex matrices as well as real and complex symmetric (Hermitian) positive definite systems. The basic...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- than complete Cholesky factorization. For symmetric positive definite M-matrices, CIMGS induces a regular splitting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- different matrices in a sequence of linear solves. ParaSails solves symmetric positive definite (SPD) problems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- such as Stiefel, Grassmann, and Symmetric Positive Definite matrices...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- where the coefficient matrices A i are symmetric and positive definite and vary slowly. Problems ... problems in which (i) the coefficient matrices are not explicitly known and only matrix-vector...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- symamd(S) for a symmetric positive definite matrix S, returns the permutation vector p such ... function may also work well for symmetric indefinite matrices...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- deals with skew-symmetric matrices as well, in addition to symmetric ones. The package ... MINRES implementation, applied with a specialized symmetric positive definite preconditioning technique based on the ILDL...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Geometry-Oblivious FMM for Compressing Dense SPD Matrices. We present GOFMM (geometry-oblivious ... approximation, ”compression,” of an arbitrary dense symmetric positive definite (SPD) matrix. For many applications, GOFMM ... NVIDIA Pascal architecture for a variety of matrices. HMLP (High Performance Machine Learning Primitives...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- symmetric and positive definite, then all entries of the diagonal of inv(A) are computed ... This version is restricted to real sparse matrices. A complex version is left for future...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...