- Referenced in 525 articles
- package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- direct solution of sparse symmetric linear equations that solves indefinite systems with...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- code for direct solution of indefinite sparse symmetric linear systems...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed ... Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- used to solve linear systems, to estimate the condition number or the norm ... special routines for general, band, symmetric, indefinite, tridiagonal, upper Hessenberg, and circulant matrices. (netlib napack...
- Referenced in 1 article
- optimal iterative solver for symmetric indefinite systems stemming from mixed approximation. We discuss the design ... suite of functions for solving symmetric indefinite linear systems associated with mixed approximation of systems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- iterative solution of large, sparse systems of linear equations. It is a self-contained module ... matrices in a sequence of linear solves. ParaSails solves symmetric positive definite (SPD) problems using ... ParaSails can also solve general (nonsymmetric and/or indefinite) problems with a nonfactorized preconditioner. The software...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- sparse symmetric indefinite direct solver for GPU architectures. In recent years, there has been considerable ... sparse direct linear solvers. Efforts have focused on symmetric positive-definite systems for which ... been reported for the much harder indefinite case. We address this challenge by designing...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of the one...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...