- Referenced in 17 articles
- problems, having at least one symmetric flow or distance matrix. A greedy, randomized, adaptive search...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- minimizing the distance between the symmetrical scaled Perry conjugate gradient search direction matrix...
- Referenced in 1 article
- treated by TSP-SOLVER: both symmetric and asymmetric cases, one- or multiple ... first k best solutions, bandwidth limited distance matrix and other special cases, algorithms and heuristics...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...