- Referenced in 520 articles
- systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular, and tridiagonal square ... singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real symmetric, real symmetric banded, real symmetric tridiagonal...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- routines for general, band, symmetric, indefinite, tridiagonal, upper Hessenberg, and circulant matrices. (netlib napack...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- present a software toolbox for symmetric band reduction via orthogonal transformations, together with a testing ... reduction of full symmetric matrices to banded form and the reduction of banded matrices...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Pfaffian for dense and banded skew-symmetric matrices. Computing the Pfaffian of a skew-symmetric ... skew-symmetric matrix under unitary congruence, can be solved easily once the skew-symmetric matrix ... been reduced to skew-symmetric tridiagonal form. We develop efficient numerical methods for computing this ... that are applicable to dense and banded matrices, respectively. We also give a complete...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- functionality for dense, packed and sparse matrices. The design and implementation unify mathematical notation ... vectors, dense, identity, triangular, banded, symmetric, hermitian and sparse matrices. Views into vectors and matrices...
- Referenced in 1 article
- generic dense and sparse matrices, upper/lower triangular, symmetric, Hermitian and band), all the indexing functionality...
- Referenced in 1 article
- emphasis on special matrices supported by the BLAS: triangular, symmetric, and band. All single...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...