- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FEMSTER is a modular finite element class library...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic objects in...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...