- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- This software is designed to solve a convex...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- DFO is a Fortran package for solving general...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...