- Referenced in 2 articles
- geochemical, and biological processes in the shallow subsurface is integral to the development of effective ... accurate quantification of nutrient fluxes and biogeochemical cycling. Hydrology is a primary control ... behavior of shallow subsurface environments and must be realistically represented if we hope to accurately...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- HYDROGEOCHEM 5.0: A Three-Dimensional Model of Coupled...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- T-PROGS: transition probability geostatistical software. The purpose...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PFLOTRAN User manual: A Massively Parallel Reactive Flow...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CrunchFlow is a software package for simulating multicomponent...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ParFlow is a parallel, three-dimensional, variably saturated...