- Referenced in 8 articles
- toolbox for submodular function optimization. In recent years, a fundamental problem structure has emerged ... variety of machine learning applications: Submodularity is an intuitive diminishing returns property, stating that adding ... larger set. Similarly to convexity, submodularity allows one to efficiently find provably (near-) optimal solutions ... implements algorithms for minimization and maximization of submodular functions. A tutorial script illustrates the application...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- hard and the objective function is submodular, based on which a greedy algorithm was proposed ... total influence spread which is submodular and can be efficiently computed. Then we further propose...
- Referenced in 1 article
- apricot: submodular selection for data summarization in Python. We present apricot, an open source Python ... representative subsets from large data sets using submodular optimization. The package implements several efficient greedy ... quality of the selected set. Additionally, several submodular set functions are implemented, including facility location ... thereof. This paper presents an explanation of submodular selection, an overview of the features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- summarization and data subset selection using submodular functions, which are becoming increasingly popular today...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- HyperLogLog: the analysis of a near-optimal cardinality...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Online planning algorithms for POMDPS. Partially Observable Markov...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- OGDF Open Graph Drawing Framework. Many aspects of...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...