- Referenced in 128 articles
- Linear Queries) primitive. The assumption of sublinearity becomes reasonable as databases grow increasingly large.We extend ... component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm, and (apparently!) all algorithms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- achieves sublinear performance on average. The preprocessing phase of the algorithm is linear with respect ... searching phase which ensures sublinear time on average. Our algorithm significantly overcomes the state...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- original game. We present an algorithm, GameShrink, for abstracting the game using our isomorphism exhaustively ... GameShrink has time and space complexity sublinear in the size of the game tree. Using...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- approaches must be experimented. We present an algorithm and its implementation, called mpscan, which uses ... optimal average time complexity, which is sublinear in the text length, meaning that it does ... demonstrate that mpscan also is the fastest algorithm in practice for exact matching. Our accuracy...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- A fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...