- Referenced in 3363 articles
- rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building blocks...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit low-rank structures ... matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help the users...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data sets without the imposition...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models ... certainly to correct information about the true structure in the large sample limit, provided that ... structure and the sample data satisfy various commonly made (but not always true!) assumptions...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search ... points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems ... simple and clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- many assumptions about implementation methods and data structures. It provides an opportunity to develop...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element ... modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization...