- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...