- Referenced in 129 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- BoosTexter: A boosting-based system for text categorization...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- RAPTOR: optimal protein threading by linear programming. This...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- BATON: a balanced tree structure for peer-to...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The FERET database and evaluation procedure for face...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...