- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 1 article
- svmPRAT: SVM-based Protein Residue Annotation Toolkit svmPRAT...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CRYPTALL: System to encrypt all types of data...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SOAP: short oligonucleotide alignment program. We have developed...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PyMOL is a powerful and comprehensive molecular visualization...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The essence of Ruby. Ruby is a dynamic...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PseAAC: A flexible web server for generating various...