- Referenced in 1 article
- encode core session type structures with strong static guarantees. Our key ideas are: (1) polarised ... types, which give an alternative formulation of duality enabling OCaml to automatically infer an appropriate...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...