- Referenced in 3 articles
- fluctuating hydrodynamics and the stochastic Eulerian Lagrangian method (SELM). SELM couples the coarse-grained microstructure ... degrees of freedom to continuum stochastic fields to capture both the relaxation of hydrodynamic modes...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- years. The code uses an Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian (ALE) methodology on a staggered grid ... chemical reactions are allowed. A stochastic particle method is used to calculate evaporating liquid sprays...
- Referenced in 1 article
- This paper describes the numerical implementation of stochastic MMC in an OpenFOAM compatible code called ... placed on validation of the computational methods in particular demonstrating numerical convergence and mass consistency ... total mass and mass distribution of Eulerian and Lagrangian schemes are consistent and confirm that ... solutions numerically converge with increasing number of stochastic computational particles and sections for describing particulate...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...