MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 412 articles
- programs for the solution of initial value problems y ’ =F(t,y), with initial conditions ... solvers for stiff problems allow the more general form...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value problem) given ... order, variable-step multistep methods. For nonstiff problems, CVODE includes the Adams-Moulton formulas, with ... varying between 1 and 12. For stiff problems, CVODE includes the Backward Differentiation Formulas (BDFs...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration ... large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations ... algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems of practical interest and its performance...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- class of delay differential equations, including stiff problems, differential-algebraic delay equations, and neutral problems...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- stiff systems. They find that the first ones performs better on some problems...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ROWMAP for the integration of stiff initial value problems. It is based ... illustrate the efficiency of ROWMAP for large stiff systems. Furthermore, the application to nonautonomous systems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Differential Equation Solver for Stiff or Non-Stiff System. LSODA, written jointly with ... dense or banded Jacobian when the problem is stiff, but it automatically selects between nonstiff...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- nonlinear splittings for solving the corresponding discrete problems, [41,43,46,54]. In particular ... order-variable stepsize method for (stiff) initial value problems for ODEs. The order ... code BiM for solving (stiff) initial value problems for linearly implicit DAEs of index...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- third-order accurate for nonlinear parabolic problems. Since Rosenbrock methods suffer from order reduction when ... Solving ordinary differential equations. II: Stiff and differential-algebraic problems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- numerical solution of two point boundary value problems (either linear or non-linear) with separated ... solving non-stiff and mildly-stiff ODEs efficiently. For problems of a greater stiffness, fully ... been developed. For stiff problems it is recommended that this code should be tried first...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- designated to solve stiff and nonstiff initial value problems for ordinary differential and differential-algebraic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Fortran solvers for the initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists ... LSODIS. The collection is suitable for both stiff and nonstiff systems. It includes solvers ... recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment of all matrices...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- that the implicit terms, originating from the stiff reactions, are not coupled over the spatial ... code make it especially attractive for problems in several spatial variables. IRKC is a successor ... that solves similar problems without stiff reaction terms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- stabilized explicit Runge-Kutta method for stiff problems. Traditionally, explicit numerical algorithms have not been ... used with stiff ordinary differential equations (ODEs) due to their stability. Implicit schemes are usually ... They can easily be applied to large problem classes with low memory demand, they ... Kutta algorithms have some difficulties in solving problems with very large eigenvalues and we derived...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solvers for the integration of stiff problems. However, in this manuscript, we would like ... methods can be very efficient for specific problems. Stabilized explicit Runge-Kutta methods (SERK ... explicit algorithms. In this way moderately stiff problems can be integrated...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- test set for stiff initial value problem solvers in the open source software R: Package...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- numerical solution of stiff initial value problems for ODEs. We describe in detail most...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- implicit Runge-Kutta, and Rosenbrock for stiff problems. Each family contains several methods with different...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solver for stiff and nonstiff ODE systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- mean-square sense. For mean-square stable stiff SDEs, they are much more efficient than ... explicit methods proposed so far for stochastic problems and give significant speed improvement. The explicitness...