- Referenced in 342 articles
- computation, continuation and stability analysis of steady state solutions, their Hopf and fold bifurcations, periodic ... constant delay case). Stability analysis of steady state solutions is achieved through computing approximations...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- sealing pressure in a gasket joint, steady-state rolling of a tire, or crack propagation ... static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit may be applied...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- hypervolume within the optimisation process. A steady-state EMOA is proposed that features a selection...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- minimization, and precise on-the-fly steady-state detection. Recent tool features include time-bounded...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- paper we only test it for steady-state devices. The high order accuracy and nonoscillatory...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Newton’s method to locate steady-state solutions to nonlinear problems. The algorithms are chosen ... augmenting the residual equations defining a steady state with additional equations that describe the bifurcation ... Jacobian matrix for the steady state problem to calculate the Newton updates for the augmented...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- computes species and temperature profiles in steady-state burner-stabilized and freely propagating premixed laminar...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- problems, including nonlinear time-dependent and steady-state systems, and linear eigenvalue systems...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- soil friction, for transitory flow or steady state. The goal of this code...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- fault-trees and queuing networks and state-space ones such as Markov and semi-Markov ... models as well stochastic Petri nets. Steady-state, transient and interval measures can be computed...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- fronts and non-stationary steady states due to balanced source terms from variable topography, present...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- probability 1 for both terminating and steady-state simulation, and for both fully constrained problems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- purpose finite element code for simulating steady state or transient two-dimensional, axi-symmetric...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- conservative. We simplify the study of steady states of these systems by explicit elimination ... rational parametrization of the variety of steady states (inspired by [Feliu and Wiuf (2013a, 2013b ... subclass of MESSI systems with toric steady states [Pérez Millán ... give for MESSI systems with toric steady states an easy algorithm to determine the capacity...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- rootSolve: Nonlinear root finding, equilibrium and steady-state analysis of ordinary differential equations. Routines ... nonlinear functions, and to perform steady-state and equilibrium analysis of ordinary differential equations ... Newton-Raphson method, (3) estimate steady-state conditions of a system of (differential) equations ... dynamically running, (4) solve the steady-state conditions for uni-and multicomponent...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Markov chains as well as its steady state probability vector. It includes implementations ... Newton Iterations (QBD_NI.m), etc. The steady state vector can be computed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- available within NSU3D for both steady-state aerodynamic problems and time-dependent simulations. The base ... linear formulations and are applicable to steady as well as time-dependent cases. The numerical ... solvers are illustrated on two representative steady-state aerodynamic RANS problems, and one unsteady time...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- flows, the equations are integrated towards steady state with an explicit multi-stage Runge-Kutta...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- properties and phase-change analysis. Both steady-state and transient problems can be handled. COMET...