- Referenced in 663 articles
- quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO ... plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation and optimization. Sequential parameter optimization has been ... strong need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Kronecker matrix multiplication and by using statistical simulation techniques. Experiments on a wide range...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- simulation for a number of statistical models. Most simulation is done in compiled C++ written...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze ... Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Object-Oriented Framework for Statistical Simulation: The R Package simFrame. Simulation studies are widely used ... developed methods. Usually some guidelines regarding, e.g., simulation designs, contamination, missing data models or evaluation ... object-oriented framework for statistical simulation, which allows researchers to make use of a wide ... extensions by the user. Since statistical simulation is an embarrassingly parallel process, the framework supports...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- world through a computationally demanding simulation program. Analyzing the posterior distribution of the parameters given ... Bayesian Computation (ABC) framework is the standard statistical tool to handle these likelihood free problems ... they require a very large number of simulations. In this work we develop ... surrogate function for the simulated statistics. Experiments on a challenging realistic biological problem illustrate...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- classical techniques and novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display ... characterization of signals, creation of new databases, simulation of physiologic and other signals, quantitative evaluation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- toolbox of Matlab routines for statistical analysis and simulation of random waves and random loads ... Theoretical density of rainflow cycles Sea modelling: Simulation of linear and non-linear Gaussian waves ... wave height, wave steepness, wave period distributions Statistics: Extreme value analysis; Kernel density estimation, Hidden...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Statistics Toolbox™ provides statistical and machine learning algorithms and tools for organizing, analyzing, and modeling ... generate random numbers for Monte Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data analysis...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language code developed to statistically find the best...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- software system SMILE for 2D/3D direct statistical simulation of rarefied flows. The system is designed...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control ... tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- visualization of running simulations is highly stylized and a default statistical treatment is built ... provide pictorial animations based on GPSS World simulations. GPSS World was designed primarily to deliver ... GPSS World facilitates the statistical analysis required of any serious simulation project. In summary...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference ... functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- behaviour to Monte Carlo simulation studies for assessing the statistical properties of test statistics SHAZAM...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- performing discrete-event simulations of models written in PMaude, and for statistically analyzing various quantitative ... samples that are generated through discrete-event simulation. Because distributed and concurrent communication protocols ... system is necessary for a form of statistical analysis that we also discuss. Specifically...