- Referenced in 7624 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... provides a wide variety of statistical (linear ... nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques ... vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides ... modern statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability of workstations having good graphics...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics ... which provides a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian ... data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With so many applications...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence the logo). (Some methods...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- carrying out convergence diagnostics and statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research, with an emphasis ... framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... vectors, and adds a variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window ... interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- www.r-project.org) which provides high interaction statistical graphics, written in Java. It offers a wide variety...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- government sector. JMP links powerful statistics with interactive graphics, in memory and on the desktop ... more efficient, tackle difficult statistical problems, communicate findings and bring your data analysis...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze ... easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- analysis, principal component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree ... SODAS software looks graphically like a chain with links the statistical methods. The top icon...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- with standard multivariate statistics techniques. Users can choose either the graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- high-level interface for drawing attractive statistical graphics...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- basic mathematical and statistical functions and powerful graphics capabilities that are provided with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Inference in Graphical Gaussian Models with Edge and Vertex Symmetries , Estimation, model ... selection and other aspects of statistical inference in Graphical Gaussian models with edge and vertex...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- specific phylogenetic markers. It provides graphical and statistical output for comparing different data sets...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data ... unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- management of jobs and specially in graphics. SURVO MM provides a versatile working environment ... processing and spreadsheet computing; business and statistical graphics; desktop publishing and making of WWW pages ... automatization of regular reports; management of large statistical and other data sets; statistical computing...