- Referenced in 610 articles
- range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- Spalart-Allmaras Turbulence Model: ”Standard” Spalart-Allmaras One-Equation Model (SA). The following equations represents...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 174 articles
- dynamic systems. A wide range of standard estimation approaches are supported. These include ... either MIMO state space or MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software ... linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations, and the employment of Expectation Maximization...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory to phenomenology. Thanks to the latest development ... straightforward implementation of any beyond the standard model theory in those tools, studying the property ... supersymmetric theories, namely the minimal supersymmetric standard model with $R$-parity violation and the minimal ... symmetric supersymmetric standard model and choose to probe interaction vertices involving a nonstandard color structure...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- loop diagrams in the Standard Model [Kü90], but soon got ported to the Mathematica platform...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- implementation of the minimal supersymmetric standard model in FeynArts and FormCalc. We describe the implementation ... Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM) in the diagram generator FeynArts and the calculational tool FormCalc...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- models. Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- superparticles in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM). The program solves the renormalisation group equations...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- become the standard for anyone involved in chemistry modeling and chemically reacting flow modeling...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Functions can be used which put standard models such as ARMA and cubic spline models ... Ready-to-use functions are provided for standard tasks such as likelihood evaluation, forecasting ... used for implementing, fitting and analysing Gaussian models relevant to many areas of econometrics...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Higgs boson decays in the standard model and its supersymmetric extension. Nature of problem: Decay ... Higgs boson decays in the Standard Model and the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model are calculated...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- loop corrections in the Standard Model. The package is written in the computer algebra languages...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control ... with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- three sample models: the minimal supersymmetric standard model (MSSM), the MSSM with complex phases...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- performance on par with commercial modeling tools for standard tasks. In this work we will...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- model checking. If the verification fails, then HyTech generates a diagnostic error trace. The standard...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- especially important in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM). Solution method: High-precision calculations (mostly...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- processes. The simulation of Beyond the Standard Model (BSM) physics includes a range of models...