- Referenced in 1412 articles
- general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms. FGb (206 052 lines ... algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from a research point of view, it is mandatory...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation ... operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments without...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- Easy to install since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn ... constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- large and sparse. The method is based on the bidiagonalization procedure of Golub and Kahan ... analytically equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian (ALE) method. The main elements in a standard ALE simulation ... better than for standard ALE methods. Rezone strategy with reconnection is based on using Voronoi ... show it superiority in comparison with standard ALE methods without reconnection...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- parameter estimates along with their approximate standard errors based on the second derivative matrix ... parameters, and PROC NLMIXED computes their approximate standard errors by using the delta method...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- messages. Data transmission among web services is standardized via XML, and the specification ... relies on a stack of XML based standards (e.g. WSDL, BPEL4WS, WSCI ... model checking: (1) Numerous competing web service standards, most of which lack formal semantics, complicate ... away. (3) XML data and expressive XPath based manipulation are not supported by current model...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based on incomplete LU (ILU) factorizations offer...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- graph-based standard exchange format for reengineering. GXL (Graph eXchange Language) is an XML-based ... standard exchange format for sharing data between tools. Formally, GXL represents typed, attributed, directed, ordered ... used to provide interoperability of graph-based tools. GXL has been ratified by reengineering...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- floating point operations. This software is based upon an algorithmic variant of the Arnoldi process ... suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization is not required...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- template library for CUDA based on the Standard Template Library (STL). Thrust allows...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 169 articles
- standard estimation approaches are supported. These include the use of non-parametric, subspace-based ... linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations, and the employment of Expectation Maximization...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- both model- and decomposition-based variability are constructed. Standard mixed model representations of functional expansions ... Iterated expectation and variance formulas combine model-based conditional estimates across the distribution of decompositions...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- standardisation: the library is based on rigorous programming and documentation standards; 7. benchmarking...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based clustering...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based on a set of principles, including design ... language design ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process, continue to be incorporated into...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- compressive sampling. The algorithms are based on standard interior-point methods, and are suitable...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- between a tensor method and a standard method based on a linear model. The tensor ... form, store, or solve than the standard linear model. Moreover, the software provides two different...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- modeling and solution reporting interface to standard matrix-based solvers. It also gives an overview...