- Referenced in 33 articles
- medical service business. From a staff rostering point of view, the problem is to find ... design rosters that consider both, the staff rostering and vehicle routing components while minimizing transportation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- drive changes to the rostering process for staff at St. Johns...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A reusable iterative optimization software library to solve...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The CImg Library is a small, open source...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Compile-time advances of the C++ standard template...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- HIBISCUS: a constraint programming application to staff scheduling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- IETL: The Iterative Eigensolver Template Library. The Iterative...