- Referenced in 239 articles
- Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic ... program such that the answer sets (stable models) of the program correspond to the solutions...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- handling disjunctive logic programs under the stable model semantics. WASP implements techniques originally introduced ... atom support, and techniques for stable model checking. Concerning the branching heuristics, WASP adopts...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- experimental implementation of the stable model semantics for disjunctive logic programs [Gelfond and Lifschitz ... possible model candidates while the other checks for minimality, as required from disjuctive stable models...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- also implements several other semantics (classical negation, partial stable models) by translating them into normal...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- first-order theory under the stable model semantics into an answer set program, so that ... rules. Based on the relationship between stable models and circumscription, f2lp can also serve...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ASPeRiX is an implementation of the stable model semantics for normal logic programs. The main...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- modulo theories based on the functional stable model semantics. It is shown that the tight ... thereby allowing SMT solvers to compute stable models of ASPMT programs. In this paper...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- stable, web-based, multi-lingual, user-adaptive learning system for mathematics. It is a Semantic ... with a number of services. It’s Model-View-Controller architecture as presented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- programming and first-order theories under stable model semantics. This system description paper describes ... first-order logic formulas (with stable model semantics), annotated with conditional or unconditional probabilities...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- focuses on the stable failures model F as the underlying denotational semantics of CSP. Semantically...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- incomplete and imprecise knowledge under stable model semantics. This is a solver based on translations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- International Competition on Computational Models of Argument (ICCMA) is a straight-forward implementation ... skeptically inferred) and Dung semantics (grounded, complete, preferred, stable) covered by the competition have been...
- Referenced in 1 article
- rule,” which demands that signals have a stable value throughout one reaction cycle. This ... guaranteed, adopting the recently proposed Sequentially Constructive model of computation. SCEst is grounded ... Constructive Language, which also provides a novel semantic definition and compilation approach for Esterel...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...