- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Incompact3d: A powerful tool to tackle turbulence problems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The TOMLAB /PROPT is a lightning fast optimal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The finite element software package FEINS is introduced...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 807 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The name KASIMIR is a german abbreviation for...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Burning issues with Prometheus -- the Canadian wildland fire...