- Referenced in 72 articles
- technology, which range from supply chain management to sports tournament scheduling. Over the last...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package RcmdrPlugin.SM: Rcmdr Sport Management Plug-In. This package provides an Rcmdr ”plug ... studying sport management data...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 919 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...