- Referenced in 1 article
- multiplicity-free permutation modules of the sporadic simple groups and their cyclic and bicyclic extensions...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- STAR/MPI: Binding a parallel library to interacitve symbolic...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel GAP: Mature interactive parallel computing. Parallel GAP...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- QUOTPIC is an X-Windows program for plotting...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CAS; Design and use of a system for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GAP package orb. The orb package is about...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The Design Package for GAP. DESIGN is a...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library...