- Referenced in 2804 articles
- solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types ... provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available ... will not perform as well as a specifically tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... time-consuming details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range ... equational logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input to these modules...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book is an in-depth introduction ... specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with ... adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- performed through model checking such systems against specifications written in the probabilistic temporal logics PCTL...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- just word forms—strings of letters—but specific senses of words. As a result, words...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This requires extensive coding...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Unlimited number of advected/diffused passive tracers Flexible specification of additional source terms Portable parallel support...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- vector T. To obtain solutions at the specific times t0, t1,...,tf (all increasing...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- development for the low Mach number limit. Specifically, we employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- alignments produced by BLAST into a position-specific score matrix, and searching the database using ... this matrix. The resulting Position-Specific Iterated BLAST (PSIBLAST) program runs at approximately the same...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy ... programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY-based ... methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form of a set of coupled ... prove them as theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- book is primarily concerned with a specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- bvp4c to evaluate the solution at specific points xint in the interval...