- Referenced in 7 articles
- incompressible, viscous flows on multicore architectures. The spatiotemporal scales of the flow field are captured ... remeshed vortex methods enhanced by high order average-interpolating wavelets and local time-stepping...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The EDPEPPS toolset is the fruit of a...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- VSDP is a software package that is designed...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...