- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...