- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...