- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...