- Referenced in 17 articles
- Lasso, Lq Lasso for estimating high dimensional sparse linear model. We adopt the alternating direction ... method of multipliers and convert the original optimization problem into a sequential L1 penalized least ... adopted for further acceleration. Besides the sparse linear model estimation, we also provide the extension ... CLIME. The computation is memory-optimized using the sparse matrix output...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using ... applications. Many tasks have the property of sparse instance vectors. This implementation makes...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered for selected ... processors. If you are interested in our optimization or nonlinear equation solving packages, our work...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- matrix notations: a) a point-entry modified sparse row (MSR) format; b) a block-entry ... parallel implementation and the library includes highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels and preconditioners...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- sparse kernel combinations. Apart from learning the combination, we solve a standard SVM optimization problem...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- optimized sparse approximate matrix multiply for matrices with decay. We present an optimized single-precision ... implementation of the sparse approximate matrix multiply (SpAMM) [M. Challacombe and N. Bock, “Fast multiplication ... Core Math Library, our optimized version is found to be significantly faster. Detailed performance comparisons...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- programming within the framework of the IBM Optimization Subroutine Library. This class of methods uses ... deal with are symmetric and, although still sparse, are considerably denser than those assumed...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit ... parameter determines a curve that traces the optimal trade-off between the least-squares...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- cross-platform OpenCL SpMV framework on GPUs. Sparse matrix vector multiplication (SpMV) kernel ... make extensive efforts to optimize the SpMV kernel in sparse linear algebra. With the appearance ... heterogeneous platforms, we are able to optimize the SpMV kernel on many different platforms ... vendor optimized CUDA implementation of the proposed hybrid sparse format in , and 63.6% higher...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- PENBMI is a computer program for solving optimization problems with quadratic objective and bilinear matrix ... small to large-scale dense and sparse LMI and BMI problems...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- code for the direct solution of sparse symmetric linear equations that solves indefinite systems with ... facilities have been developed particularly to support optimization applications, and we illustrate the performance...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- quantum spin systems, control functions with a sparse and pulse-shaped structure are often required ... controls can be obtained by solving quantum optimal control problems with L1-penalized cost functionals ... presented aimed to solving L1-penalized optimal control problems governed by unitary-operator quantum spin ... LONE code in computing accurate sparse optimal control solutions...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs ... sparse) problem data. As a consequence, it can be used to solve optimization problems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SparseCoLO (Conversion Methods for SPARSE COnic-form Linear Optimization) SparseCoLO is a Matlab package ... completion for an optimization problem with matrix inequalities satisfying a sparse chordal graph structure...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- large scale polynomial optimization with sparsity. We provide a sparse version of the bounded degree ... Lasserre et al. in EURO J Comp Optim:87–117, 2017) for polynomial optimization problems ... pattern satisfies the running intersection property this Sparse-BSOS hierarchy of semidefinite programs (with semidefinite...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- models; (3) Tiger, Calibrated Clime for estimating sparse Gaussian graphical models. We adopt the combination ... MFISTA). The computation is memory-optimized using the sparse matrix output, and accelerated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- standard and convolutional sparse representations. SParse Optimization Research COde (SPORCO). This library provides functions...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- nonconvex penalties. We address the problem of sparse selection in linear models. A number ... pursue a coordinate-descent approach for optimization, and study its convergence properties. We characterize...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- solver for sparse nonlinear optimization. HQP is a solver for nonlinearly constrained large-scale optimization...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- with structured factors and support for dense, sparse and incomplete data sets, tensor decompositions: canonical ... multilinear rank approximation (LMLRA), complex optimization: quasi-Newton and nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex...