- Referenced in 724 articles
- University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We describe the University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection ... development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- provided for ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system ... factors, transposing and permuting a sparse matrix, and converting between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple ... user from the details of the complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- which combines both symbolic and sparse matrix methods. PRISM has been successfully used to analyse...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 405 articles
- with a nonsingular and sparse matrix M(t). The programs are developed for MATLAB, which...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Sparse matrix test problems. We describe the Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection ... standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems ... counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- nonsymmetric S. For a real, symmetric sparse matrix, S, the eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents the fundamentals ... sparse matrix algorithms to provide the requisite background. The book includes CSparse, a concise downloadable ... sparse matrix package that illustrates the algorithms and theorems presented in the book and equips ... also explains how MATLAB performs its sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations. This paper presents the main features ... tool package for manipulating and working with sparse matrices. One of the goals ... software and data between researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing ... plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- matrix A. It is most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- full, the action of a large sparse matrix exponential on an operand vector ... inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods ... toolkit is capable of coping with sparse matrices of large dimension. The software handles real ... symmetric and Hermitian matrices. The computation of matrix exponentials is a numerical issue of critical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment of all matrices involved...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- includes the entire Harwell-Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection (Release I), Yousef Saad’s SPARSKIT collection...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- this novel coding style, the sparse matrix and its operation is used extensively...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- system Lx = b, and many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices ... when A is sparse symmetric positive definite ... well as in several other sparse matrix functions...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given ... where the matrix A is large and sparse. The method is based on the bidiagonalization...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- type problems with a rank-deficient covariance matrix, and we provide a robust and reliable ... dominant singular values of a sparse or structured matrix. These new algorithms have applications...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- basis package (for maintaining sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes and Methods , Classes and methods for dense...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality ... reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal components analysis, and sparse canonical ... Hastie (2009) A penalized matrix decomposition, with applications to sparse principal components and canonical correlation...