- Referenced in 1642 articles
- matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality is provided...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real applications. The Collection ... development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading, and repeatable because matrices...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations ... clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature ... interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices. The algorithms implemented in METIS are based...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse matrices; and one which combines both symbolic...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- package for manipulating and working with sparse matrices. One of the goals of the package ... sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing collection of matrices for which ... performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 210 articles
- collection, a set of standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises ... range from small matrices, used as counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- toolkit is capable of coping with sparse matrices of large dimension. The software handles real...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- computing fill-reducing orderings of sparse matrices. ParMETIS extends the functionality provided by METIS...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse matrices using double precision ANSI Fortran ... right-singular vectors) for large sparse matrices. The package has been ported to a variety ... compute large rank approximations to sparse term-document matrices from information retrieval applications. Future updates ... example, to handle extremely large sparse matrices (on the order of a million rows...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- vectors, complex vectors and matrices and sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Classes and methods for dense and sparse matrices and operations on them using Lapack...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- multi-elimination ILU preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based on incomplete ... that deal specifically with general unstructured sparse matrices such as those arising from finite element...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- also provided for dense and sparse Jacobian matrices. A high-level driver is included...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment of all matrices involved...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- routines for factorizing sparse symmetric positive definite matrices of the form A or AAT, updating/downdating ... many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization ... BLAS. Both real and complex matrices are supported. CHOLMOD is written in ANSI/ISO C, with ... when A is sparse symmetric positive definite, as well as in several other sparse matrix...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- with full matrices and with large sparse matrices, and makes use of many advanced techniques...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- minimum degree ordering algorithm to permute sparse matrices prior to numerical factorization. There are versions...