- Referenced in 200 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... linear systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required to use sparse solver packages...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory ... distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed to thousands of researchers at international...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes new recursive multilevel ... general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used in the new solver (ARMS) that generalize...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Iterative Solvers for Large Sparse Linear Systems. Solvers for large sparse linear systems come ... solving large sparse linear systems and least-squares problems. Unlike competing iterative solver libraries, Belos ... multiple simultaneous linear systems and sequences of related linear systems, faster than standard algorithms ... Belos form a complete suite of sparse linear solvers...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PSPIKE: A parallel hybrid sparse linear system solver. The package PSPIKE is a high-performance ... software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory ... combines the robustness of a direct linear solver and the performance scalability of an iterative...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations ... used to define and build multigrid solvers and preconditioners, and it contains black-box classes...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP) is a collection ... efficiently solving large systems of linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- PACKage - Fast linear solvers and preconditioner for both dense and sparse systems using low-rank...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications ... alone package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users ... user may input the linear system in a simple format and Aztec will perform ... preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers can run efficiently. If the input matrix...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- iterative solver template library. The numerical solution of partial differential equations frequently requires the solution ... sparse linear systems. Using generic programming techniques in C++ one can create solver libraries that ... domain of iterative solvers of linear systems stemming from finite element discretizations. Those discretizations exhibit ... recursive structure. Each sparse matrix entry can itself be either a sparse or a small...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package of iterative solvers for sparse nonsymmetric linear systems, and has 13 iterative methods ... collection that allows practical testing on systems of nontrivial size without massive amounts of coding ... difficult and error-prone part of iterative solvers. The price to be paid is that ... specific data structure: compressed sparse row. This stores the nonzero entries...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- banded linear solver SPIKE is proposed as a parallel environment for solving banded systems that ... either dense or sparse within the band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain decomposition technique ... each subdomain or partition of the original linear system. The interface problem leads...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential ... constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- program package for the solution of nonlinear systems of 2-D and 3-D elliptic ... obtained. Included are iterative solvers for large sparse linear systems. For details the reader...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- solver for sparse symmetric positive definite systems. Solving large sparse symmetric positive definite systems ... linear equations is a crucial and time-consuming step, arising in many scientific and engineering ... block partitioning and scheduling problem for sparse parallel factorization without pivoting is considered. There ... this study: the scalability of the parallel solver, and the compromise between memory overhead...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- preconditioning parallel solvers of symmetric positive definite sparse linear systems. The key factor controlling FSAI...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- solving nonsymmetric linear systems. There is a need for flexible iterative solvers that can solve ... unknowns) nonsymmetric sparse linear systems to a small tolerance. Among flexible solvers, flexible GMRES (FGMRES...