- Referenced in 464 articles
- inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization ... fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge ... theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- those for the solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers. Its emphasis...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... linear systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes new recursive multilevel ... method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications ... user may input the linear system in a simple format and Aztec will perform ... squares polynomials, and overlapping domain decomposition using sparse LU, ILU, ILUT, BILU and ICC within...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear systems on parallel computers This paper presents ... pARMS, a package for solving sparse linear systems on parallel platforms. Preconditioners constitute the most ... most common parallel preconditioners used for sparse linear systems adapt domain decomposition concepts ... more general framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- methods for the solution of large, sparse linear systems obtained from the discretization of second...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- linear systems, updating/downdating the solution to the triangular system Lx = b, and many other sparse...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 216 articles
- matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems, least squares ... used as counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- system of linear ordinary differential equations with constant inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- manipulating sparse matrices and solving sparse linear systems. Get Started with Cusp today...